Attn. ATV Repeaters with Streaming Video

Ideas, technical topics, help and discussion for ATV enthusiasts
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
N6IFU-ATV Newsletter

Attn. ATV Repeaters with Streaming Video

Post by N6IFU-ATV Newsletter » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:18 am

I am interested in any ATV repeater that has a streaming video, (Ustream, Camstream, etc.).

The ATV Newsletter has a section called "ATV GUIDE" that lists scheduled events, such as "Chat Nights", "Nets" or general get-togethers. And I would like to include your repeater.

The newsletters readers are interested in visiting other ATV repeaters and the streaming video gives us the tool to accomplish this, but a scheduled event is needed so they don't log on and watch the repeater's ID.

If you would like your repeater listed in the ATV Newsletters "ATV Guide" section please let me know and I will include it in the next issues.

Please note the time and day of the event using UTC. And please let me know if the schedule happens to change it's time or day in the future so changes can be made in the newsletter.

If you aren't acquainted with the ATV Newsletter it is a weekly publication and it is free to subscribe. The current circulation is over 900. If you would like to subscribe to the ATV Newsletter send an email to atv-newsletter@hotmail.com along with your first name and call and I will add you to the mailing list. (My mailing list is not Shared or Sold)

73's
N6IFU
Bryon Foster
Editor & Publisher of the ATV Newsletter

Return to “General ATV Discussion”