DVB-T transmit only works with the LimeSDR Mini loaded with firmware version 1.30. NOT the special DVB firmware. It is also limited to H264 encoding, not MPEG-2. The Guard interval is fixed at 1/32 and only QPSK is available. It has been tested at bandwidths between 250 and 1000 kHz. There is no DVB-T receive capability in this software (unlike Portsdown 4). Thanks to Charles G4GUO for providing this capability.
Note that (as with DVB-S/S2) there is a significant calibration power output spike that occurs a few seconds before the PTT line becomes active. However, it is more significant because the DVB-T power output is lower than that for DVB-S/S2.
The full list of updated features is:
- New builds based on Raspios 2021-01-11
- Update Limesuite Version to 20.10
- Tidy LimeFPGA builds
- Display Required TS Bitrate on Info Screen
- Improve Jetson HDMI video quality
- Initial LimeSDR Mini DVB-T transmit capability
Please report any bugs here.