The transmitters are Malcolm G7HPE and Jim G7NTG in Kettering, Peter G6OLU in Burton Latimer, and George G4PAV in Irchester near Wellingborough and we have a regular Monday evening net on 1255MHz !000s/r DVB-S2 and DVB-S with talkback on 70.45 and 144.75. The net is active from about 19:30.
Anyone is welcome to join in and Jim G7NTG can be contacted on email@example.com
We will be looking out for you next Monday evening with hopefully a bigger signal from this end.
- Malcolm.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 735 times
- Jim.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 735 times
Your pics on 70cms with just 10w were very good this evening.
I have attached pics for the 333ks/s and 1000ks/s showing the signal strength received.
Also a pic from my masthead camera to show the takeoff in your direction.
73 Arthur G4CPE
- Screenshot (17).png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 569 times
- Screenshot (24).png (828.61 KiB) Viewed 569 times
- Screenshot (23).png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 569 times