Gibertini satellite dishes

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
HISAT

Re: Gibertini satellite dishes

Post by HISAT » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks Nigel - yes as he said - I need more people in all parts of the country to want this dish delivered in order that I can justify delivering the dishes myself (mostly I need to cover my fuel costs but it would be nice to make a profit too)

at the time of Writing Nigel in Newbury says he wants a 1.25 and I just took an order for an 85cm to be delivered in Coventry area - which I will pack and send later today if I don't get at least one more person either in Nigels area or on the way so if you live somewhere between me in North Wales and Newbury I could deliver to both you and Nigel for less than the price on ebay or my website 1.25 + delivery in those areas even if there was just one more person today would be £170 if there were more than one I can start making a profit as I said and make the price even less - the important thing for everyone else is let me know you're interested and can wait and that way I can call interested parties back 07808607502 is my number - I'm friendly , honest :)

by the way - another reason to visit Harlech is we now have officially the Steepest Street in the World (we've been on every news program and many TV programs this week :) )

Return to “For Sale”