PM me if you are interested and I will put you in touch.
Single unit which contains the following instruments:
- Spectrum Analyzer 10MHz – 2.7GHz, span zero to max BW, RBW range 10Hz to 1MHz in 1-3-5 steps, I/Q vs Slot display, digital IF, selectable sensitivity for lower noise florr, selectable automatic modes for Ref Level and RBW settings
- RF Generator 100kHz – 2.7GHz, supports AM/FM/DSB/SSB modulation and Frequency Hopping, output power (depending on selected output) -130dBm to -27dBm (up to 2.2GHz) and -130dBm to -33dBm (2.2GHz to 2.7GHz)
- RF Analyzer, includes wide-band Power Meter (100kHz to 2.7GHz, -80dBm to +53dBm)
- Narrow-band/select-band Power Meter with P/t diagram, 10MHz to 2.7Ghz, -80dBm to +53dBm
In addition, the CRTU-G also contains a software-switchable 4x IRF /O matrix and a built-in power splitter.
Maintenance Software updated to latest version (5.21). Also contains a Windows2000 Partition containing tools for automatic test development.
The CRTU–G comes with the Precision Timebase (OCXO, Option B2) and the later generation FMR6 processor module.
- pic 3.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 715 times