This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
Here's a complete (to the best of my knowledge) list of the BATC Handbooks:
1. Amateur Television. Pub. 1976.
2. Amateur-Television Handbook (Blue cover). Pub. 1981. # *
3. Amateur Television Handbook Vol. 2. Pub. 1982. #
4. Television for Amateurs. Pub. 1983.
5. The Revised Amateur Handbook. 1984. #
6. The Best of CQ-TV. Pub. 1986.
7. The Best of CQ-TV Vol. 2. Pub. 1989.
8. The Amateur Television Compendium. Pub. 1989.
9. Introduction to Amateur Television. Pub. 1992. # *
10. Slow Scan Television Explained. Pub. 1998. *
11. Micro and Television Projects. Pub. ?
12. Lighting for Television and Film. Pub. ?
That's one I don't have and I had forgotten about it when I compiled my list. It doesn't seem to be available from either of the sources I gave.
I have been unable to find .pdf copies of
- Amateur Television. Pub. 1976.
- Television for Amateurs. Pub. 1983.
- The Best of CQ-TV. Pub. 1986.
- The Best of CQ-TV Vol. 2. Pub. 1989.
- The Amateur Television Compendium. Pub. 1989.
- The Slow Scan Companion. Pub. 1987.