This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
Luckily I've found a full monitor which works fine on 12VDC [one from the TV scrap container at the council dump ] so the bricked adaptor board can wait. I would like to take up your offer of help at some point in the future - perhaps in August when my wife is away with her mum.
Also the Lenovo Idea Centre Q180 computer that we both have does indeed work on 12VDC rather than the prescribed 19V . I just had to try the 12 - 19 VDC converter first which blew fuses and made smoke . Luckily the computer, my new distrubtion board and my entire system survived.
I hope this is helpful.
- Screenshot_20190102-073632_eBay.jpg (232.69 KiB) Viewed 287 times
- Finding language settings
- Screenshot_20190102-073608_eBay.jpg (496.56 KiB) Viewed 287 times
- Panel and driver as received.
- 20190101_164950-1008x756.jpg (247.46 KiB) Viewed 287 times