- Provision for connection of 10 front panel buttons (of which 8 are now functional) to control the receiver without a remote control. The connections for the buttons are defined here: https://wiki.batc.org.uk/Ryde_GPIO_Connections.
- Provision of a "locked" signal on one of the GPIO pins to allow switching of repeater inputs.
- Increased Audio level from the RPi jack when selected.
- Increased allocation of GPU Memory to allow the use of 4K displays.
- Support for the older FTS-4335 NIMs (without LNAs) that were sold by the BATC shop.
- More functionality added to the SSH Console Menu.
A custom PCB to go on the RPi 4 GPIO Header has been designed, and test samples ordered, with a view to stocking them in the BATC Shop.
Thanks to MW0RUD, G4KLB, G8YTZ, G8XZD, G4EWJ, G8GTZ, M0DNY, M0HMO and all the other contributors to this project.
Please report any bugs with the new version here, but please check the Issues List https://github.com/eclispe/rydeplayer/issues first to see whether we already know about it.