Hamlet HVI301 videoscope

g8gtz

Hamlet HVI301 videoscope

Post by g8gtz » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:40 am

I have received the following email:
I am David Wilson and was a BATC member from 1969 to around 2019 but never had a transmitting licence as my interest was in closed circuit TV live coverage and recording. My previous addresses were generally in the Milton Keynes area but I have now returned to Lancashire. I still have a Hamlet HVI301 videoscope which I used for signal monitoring when copying or editing recordings which I bought for about £1500 new and used occasionally but is no longer required. It has been checked (with a low quality colour bar generator and domestic camera). It would be tragic if I put the working unit on the scrap heap so if the club or any group or member is able to make good use of it then I would prefer to donate it for no charge except carriage (about 6 kilogram) or free if collected from Lytham St.Annes in Lancashire. I might be able to deliver within 30 miles.

The item has 3 composite inputs with on screen displays of PAL vectorscope and waveform monitor with luminance and chrominance filter and sequential displays. I attach a few crude off screen photographs to illustrate.

If further details are required, members could email me with an enquiry but there may be a delay in replying or telephone for a chat.

David Wilson
If interested, please reply here and I will forwardto David.

Noel
VIDEOSCOPE 6A.jpg
VIDEOSCOPE 6A.jpg (443.73 KiB) Viewed 1612 times

G8PEF

Re: Hamlet HVI301 videoscope

Post by G8PEF » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi, Noel

I can give this a good home, if you could pass on my email address to David, it would be appreciated.

< oghma@live.co.uk >

Many thanks
John, G8PEF

Return to “For Sale Ads Archive”