Deutsch-sprachiges Supportforum

Discussion about this major DATV Project. See https://wiki.batc.org.uk/The_Portsdown_Transmitter
df3ei

Deutsch-sprachiges Supportforum

Post by df3ei » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:39 am

Warning: this post contains foreign language :o

Da es doch etliche Funkamateure gibt, die des Englischen nicht so mächtig sind, gibt es auf der AGAF-Webseite ein Forum, in dem man sich auf Deutsch über das Portsdown-Projekt, Minitioune und andere Themen austauschen kann. Hier der Link (Registrierung erforderlich): https://agaf-ev.org/index.php/plattform ... tsdown-2-0.

English translation:

Since there are many German-speaking radio amateurs that are not so firm communicating in English, a forum has been started on the AGAF-website for the support and exchange over the Portsdown, Minitioune and similar projects. The link is https://agaf-ev.org/index.php/plattform ... tsdown-2-0 (registration necessary).

I hope this will encourage more German-speaking radio hams to engage in DATV with the excellent Portsdown system and the Minitioune especially in the light of Es'Hail 2.

vy 73, Jörg
OE1AGF/DF3EI

M0YDH

Re: Deutsch-sprachiges Supportforum

Post by M0YDH » Wed May 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Das macht gute Sinn Jörg. Ich habe ihre Webseiten gelesen. Soll man etwas um die Funktionen von der Portsdown decode Karten erklären? (Amplifier switching after the lime calibration output - beyond the German that I use with my wife's family ;) )

Viel Spass
David M0YDH

df3ei

Post by df3ei » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi, David,

late reply, I know, but I was busy doing up the house in Germany...

I will meet with Noel at HAM RADIO to discuss a closer cooperation especially with language issues in mind. I am getting a lot of requests from German amateurs which I can plainly not answer. So, it does make sense, indeed.

Best 73 from Vienna,

Jörg

DG8KD

Post by DG8KD » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:43 pm

Hi,

what about an FAQ for those unanswered questions? I believe most of them are coming up more than once....and all the answers can be found spread over at least 4 different boards ( BATC, Amsat-DL, Vivadatv and AGAF).....
So a consolidation of knowledge would be helpful.
Lets start with a german FAQ.
Rainer

g8gtz

Post by g8gtz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 am

Yes, we also suggested we are happy to host (but not write!) a German language wiki where you can have a FAQ.

Hopefully we can set this up next week.

Noel - G8GTZ

DG8KD

Post by DG8KD » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:01 am

It seems that you have to be AGAF member in order to get registered for the forum.
You must enter the AGAF member number (mandatory field).
I did not get access up to now, tried to register a week ago....

df3ei wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:39 am
Warning: this post contains foreign language :o

Da es doch etliche Funkamateure gibt, die des Englischen nicht so mächtig sind, gibt es auf der AGAF-Webseite ein Forum, in dem man sich auf Deutsch über das Portsdown-Projekt, Minitioune und andere Themen austauschen kann. Hier der Link (Registrierung erforderlich): https://agaf-ev.org/index.php/plattform ... tsdown-2-0.

English translation:

Since there are many German-speaking radio amateurs that are not so firm communicating in English, a forum has been started on the AGAF-website for the support and exchange over the Portsdown, Minitioune and similar projects. The link is https://agaf-ev.org/index.php/plattform ... tsdown-2-0 (registration necessary).

I hope this will encourage more German-speaking radio hams to engage in DATV with the excellent Portsdown system and the Minitioune especially in the light of Es'Hail 2.

vy 73, Jörg
OE1AGF/DF3EI

G8GKQ
Site Admin

Post by G8GKQ » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:57 am

Hi DG8KD

Please wait a day or 2. We have a plan....

Dave, G8GKQ

df3ei

Post by df3ei » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 pm

DG8KD wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:01 am
It seems that you have to be AGAF member in order to get registered for the forum.
You must enter the AGAF member number (mandatory field).
I did not get access up to now, tried to register a week ago....
Hi, Rainer,

that is true as to my knowledge Joomla (what we use for the AGAF-site) only allows a single sign-on for both membership pages and the forum. We discussed this at HAM RADIO and as Dave mentioned, "we have a plan". I will put up a note on the AGAF website to explain what we intend to do and that should provide one-stop information for any German speakers wanting to get involved or is involved in building the Portsdown and/or the Minitioune(r).

It does not, however, harm to be an AGAF-member, too, but that is another story... :D

73, Jörg
OE1AGF

Return to “The Portsdown Digital ATV System”