This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.
PM me if you are interested and I will put you in touch.
Single unit which contains the following instruments:
- Spectrum Analyzer 10MHz – 2.7GHz, span zero to max BW, RBW range 10Hz to 1MHz in 1-3-5 steps, I/Q vs Slot display, digital IF, selectable sensitivity for lower noise florr, selectable automatic modes for Ref Level and RBW settings
- RF Generator 100kHz – 2.7GHz, supports AM/FM/DSB/SSB modulation and Frequency Hopping, output power (depending on selected output) -130dBm to -27dBm (up to 2.2GHz) and -130dBm to -33dBm (2.2GHz to 2.7GHz)
- RF Analyzer, includes wide-band Power Meter (100kHz to 2.7GHz, -80dBm to +53dBm)
- Narrow-band/select-band Power Meter with P/t diagram, 10MHz to 2.7Ghz, -80dBm to +53dBm
In addition, the CRTU-G also contains a software-switchable 4x IRF /O matrix and a built-in power splitter.
Maintenance Software updated to latest version (5.21). Also contains a Windows2000 Partition containing tools for automatic test development.
The CRTU–G comes with the Precision Timebase (OCXO, Option B2) and the later generation FMR6 processor module.
- pic 3.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 456 times