fta satellite reciever

lenm1dpe

fta satellite reciever

Post by lenm1dpe » Sat May 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Wanted fta satellite receiver so that I can try fm atv please let me know what you have.
Len m1dpe

M0LDZ

Re: fta satellite reciever

Post by M0LDZ » Sun May 10, 2015 9:19 am

Hi, I have a fully working Matsui OP20A set top box, which I used to use for Analogue satellite signals (in fact to decode various foreign Teletext sources in Packet 31 format, e.g. the Turkish stock exchange feed, in conjunction with an external Citifax teletext decoder....) and I also have a large dish up on the house if anyone wantes that as well?

The unit is in good condition complete with remote and original box. Buyer collects preferebly. Make me an offer !!!!

Is that the sort of thing you're after?

73's

Laurence M0LDZ

lenm1dpe

Post by lenm1dpe » Sun May 10, 2015 1:33 pm

I am not sure as I don't know about atv, but it has to be free to air and be able to receive fm atv and if it is any good I can not do pickup, I want to try atv so if I can see atv here in grays then I can use it for jota with my scouts len

lenm1dpe

Post by lenm1dpe » Sun May 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi Laurence is it a analogue box if so will give you £35 for it to include post if this is ok with you Len m1dpe

M0LDZ

Post by M0LDZ » Sun May 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi Len

Well I am sorry to say that after some consultation I don't think this is a really suitable thing for you. Given your location it would not pick up any known repeaters. Also some older fta boxes are bad at handling the ATV bandwidths. All in all I think I must decline your offer - maybe someone else could offer a viable way forward for you to gain a foothold?

Regards

Laurence

lenm1dpe

Post by lenm1dpe » Mon May 11, 2015 6:53 am

ok so still looking for fta satellite receiver for fm atv so I can try it out first before I buy a digital one, as not to sure about digital atv in the Grays Essex area Len m1dpe

lenm1dpe

Post by lenm1dpe » Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 am

Have now brought one of ebay thanks all

Meghna

Post by Meghna » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Can you please message me seller url....
lenm1dpe wrote:Have now brought one of ebay thanks all

lenm1dpe

Post by lenm1dpe » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 pm

sorry it was one off

Return to “Wanted Ads Archive”