USB tuner project blank PCBs in stock and....

The place for announcements on the latest stock items and for your feedback on items that you would like to see in stock
g8gtz

USB tuner project blank PCBs in stock and....

Post by g8gtz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Yes, the tuner project PCB's are now in stock and the short kits are on their way to me and should be available by the end of the week.

The short kit will contain everything you need EXCEPT the USB and tuner modules....

Noel

g8gtz

USB tuner project kits in stock

Post by g8gtz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:48 pm

25 kits have arrived and are in the shop.

DON'T forget it does not contain the tuner and USB module....

g8gtz

Delay in shipping

Post by g8gtz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:16 pm

Sorry, but I have been inundated with orders in the last 24 hours and it is unlikely that most of them will be shipped until Saturday or Monday. Similarly Brian is unlikely to get the documentation (in particular the schematic) finished until the weekend, so please don't keep asking for it.

Also we have already had several orders for more than one kit. In order to try and be fair and make sure most people get one, I have limited the maximum order quantity to one - please do not try and be clever and place 2 orders....

Due to the work involved, we are considering whether there will be any more kits after the initial 25 unless we get some volunteers to order the parts, make up the kits, despatch them and then claim back the cost of the parts involved....

Noel

KenW6HHC

Re: USB tuner project blank PCBs in stock and....

Post by KenW6HHC » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:55 pm

The online store is indicating that USB TUNER PROJECT SHORT KIT is now OUT OF STOCK.
I think I was too slow to order?

Will a new supply of MiniTiouner Short Kits be available in future?

BTW...F6DZP and the BATC team deserve BIG THANK YOU for designing and making this important DATV project available to hams around the world. The "assembly video" by Colin G4KLB was very instructive...I learned a few details that I probably would have not otherwise understood. Well done to all involved.

73...de Ken W6HHC

g8gtz

Re: USB tuner project blank PCBs in stock and....

Post by g8gtz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi Ken

Yes - they sold out very fast - it was a real feeding frenzy, just like seagulls or paranas!

We are making up 25 more kits, but not sure when they will be ready due to component delays.

We do still have the blank boards, tuner and USB modules and the rest is really not that difficult to source....

73 Noel

Return to “BATC Shop”