where is my order?

The place for announcements on the latest stock items and for your feedback on items that you would like to see in stock
VE3HKS

where is my order?

Post by VE3HKS » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:56 am

Hello I ordered a winterhill receiver print and two tuners and still have not received them. I got a notice from the postman that i had to pay customsfees and i paid them allready too. in my post app it says they havent received anything coming my way. So where is my package? regards Rusty

G7JTT

Re: where is my order?

Post by G7JTT » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:40 pm

I believe the shop in now closed for two weeks, but I would assume if you've had the notification to pay custom fees etc from Canada post then the item is at least in Canada. If this is the case then it's very much outside the control of the BATC. In the UK the postie's are struggling still due to on going Covid issues and things can take longer than we'd like, so maybe there is a similar issue in Canada? It may be worth contacting you local delivery office and see if they are able to offer any help ?

73 and hopefully your parts will arrive soon, John G7JTT

g8gtz

Post by g8gtz » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Hi Rusty,

Not quite on vacation yet but what John says is correct. The goods are probably still in Canadian customs and unless you paid for tracking at checkout there's nothing more we can do.

Noel - G8GTZ
Shop volunteer

VE3HKS

Post by VE3HKS » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:00 am

Thanks for replying but iforgot to mention that the package is being send to the netherlands. I will check with post.nl regards Rusty ve3hks,pa0rka,ly6atv. 73

PE1CHY

Post by PE1CHY » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:58 am

Hi Rusty,

It usually takes another 1 to 2 weeks to arrive after paying the customs fee.
You should get an email from post.nl just one day before delivery.
be patient... When you try to call them, no one knows anything....
73 (en beterschap)
Rob PE1CHY

VE3HKS

Post by VE3HKS » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:06 am

Happy to announce that my package arrived today the 8th of july. It took a month to arrive but at least I got it. It takes only a few days from the UK to the Netherlands. But customs holds it for a long time . After I paid the customs fees on juni 16 it still took three weeks to arrive. I guess they are not in a hurry overthere. But at least we can start soldering now. Regards Rusty 73

Return to “BATC Shop”