Broadcast equipment - for Wireless Museum funds

pamphonica

Broadcast equipment - for Wireless Museum funds

Post by pamphonica » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 pm

I have been given a heap of broadcast equipment, and Sony extenders and manuals to dispose of, to raise funds for the British Vintage Wireless & Television Museum in Dulwich. I am not a broadcast TV guru so have not much clue about this stuff. I just thought that members of this forum might be interested in it, before I put it on an auction site.

A list is attached in jpeg form (sorry, can't attach pdfs). It comprises Sony (Beta?) broadcast equipment manuals, Sony broadcast equipment extender boards and a few items of monitoring equipment including some spare CRTs for waveform and vector monitors.
I have no idea what prices to put on these items. The list has suggested prices but they are just that - suggestions.. Any funds are welcome. But please make an offer if any of the items is of interest.

100% of the funds raised from sales of these items will go to the Wireless Museum. Look here http://bvwm.org.uk/ for details.

I would prefer not to have to post items but will do so if required. (Postage costs will include materials and petrol to village post office or UPS drop-off point).

Brian Summers (BATC Treasurer) lives close by so I may be able to ferry stuff via him. I will be at Kempton Park (as will Brian) in November. I will also be at BVWS Harpenden and BVWS Royal Wootton Bassett in October. Stuff can be brought to any of these events.

Give me a shout if anything catches your eye.

Jeremy
Attachments
Broadcast kit list_Page_2.jpg
Broadcast kit list_Page_2.jpg (159.4 KiB) Viewed 3842 times
Broadcast kit list_Page_1.jpg
Broadcast kit list_Page_1.jpg (210.23 KiB) Viewed 3842 times

G8GQS

Re: Broadcast equipment - for Wireless Museum funds

Post by G8GQS » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:53 pm

I have been asked to say that all the listed items have now found new homes.

Posted by G8GQS
Regards Brian

Visit the Virtual Broadcast TV camera Museum

pamphonica

Re: Broadcast equipment - for Wireless Museum funds

Post by pamphonica » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Thanks Brian, sorry, I had mislaid my password.
All items accounted for, so this thread can be closed
Many thanks
Jeremy

Return to “For Sale Ads Archive”