CQ-DATV5 now available

Discussion and news about our sister magazine, CQ-DATV
trevorb

CQ-DATV5 now available

Post by trevorb » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:04 pm

CQ-DATV issue 5 is now available as a free eBook download from www.cq-datv.mobi
This time Its bigger than ever 20Mb + please download your copy now

There is also a new free eBook reader available for Android platforms at http://www.aldiko.com/features.html

Don’t forget the facebook link to let the production team know if you like this publication

G8XZD-TV

Re: CQ-DATV5 now available

Post by G8XZD-TV » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Many thanks - another good read.

trevorb

Post by trevorb » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks there is a lot of work goes into CQ-DATV production, but we have a great production team. I hope everyone is happy with eBook distribution, they are growing in popularity, but we realise they are not everyone’s ideal format. What is important is that we have an ATV magazine feeding our hobby, and that people are prepared to join in to help make it happen.

The big question is where do we go from here, electronic distribution has enabled us to distribute a free magazine. Ian has been brilliant at sourcing free software to make the production possible and at talking the time to evaluate and develop a magazine around these free products

If the copy keeps coming and the team keep expanding I hope we can reach the CQ-DATV goal of a magazine every month. This happens for other parts of our hobby, but has never been possible in the small circles of ATV.

looking at the in-tray for CQ-DATV 6 we will be able to produce at least one more magazine this year, perhaps more, so we have definitely reached bi-monthly. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for a monthly publication.

Meanwhile if anyone would like to join the production team to write and check copy I am sure Ian would like to hear from you.

We have a great hobby and one that just needs the right people to maintain and advance its causes, I hope CQ-DATV is a significant component in the future of ATV.

LDBaz

Post by LDBaz » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 pm

I have a question: I have not really had time to read this, but I am looking for up to date information on DVB-T tuners. I know that there are niche sites such as specific forums or even dedicated sites like http://www.ndvbc.com but does this edition contain additional relevant information?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Return to “CQ-DATV, the e-book magazine”