* Speed improvements, mainly due to moving on the new BATC server cluster at Linode.
* Addition of 2mts (146MHz) and 1.2cms (24GHz) bands for spotting
* Change of colours for bands spotted - see below
* Update of the UK repeater database (European beacons will be updated shortly)
* Fixed bugs in description tabs of repeaters and stations
* The spot log and map update immediately when a spot is logged
* Fixed beacon spot line bug (now appears dotted)
* BATC logo and banner updated to match new website
The spot lines are now coded as follows:
VHF / UHF = 146 & 70cms = Red
Low microwave bands = 23cms, 13cms, 9cms and 6cms = Orange
High microwave bands = 10GHz and 24GHz = Blue
There is also a dedicated chat URL for use when using poor mobile coverage https://www.dxspot.tv/dxchat/ This does not load the maps or spot log but is very useful as a talkback channel when out /p when only GPRS coverage is available.
Please submit any update information or requests via this thread on the forum.
DXSpot is a valuable resource dedicated to ATV DX working and is provided by BATC for use by the ATV community worldwide.