ATV Activity Weekend 12/13 September

Please post here if you are planning any significant ATV Activity such as DXpeditions or Contest participation
g0mjw

Re: ATV Activity Weekend 12/13 September

Post by g0mjw » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:51 pm

I wasn't on air. I was RX only. Still working on TX.

Mike

M0SKM

Post by M0SKM » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Until Arthur G4CPE was asked for a number on the Saturday none of the Luton / Dunstable stations were aware that the event was any sort of contest. We must have missed that information. It was assumed the event was casual and coincided with the Netherlands contest.

Chatted to locals today and we won't have any logs to submit :(

73 Steve
Find me on D Star through GB7BP

G8GKQ
Site Admin

Post by G8GKQ » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi All

It wasn't a contest in the traditional sense, but certificates were advertised to be awarded (as mentioned above) in CQ-TV 248. I admit that I did not define exactly what was logs I was expecting - that was my failing.

However, as Contest Manager, I'm unable to award the certificates unless I know what activity took place, so all I ask is that you send me an e-mail listing the contacts you had during the weekend - number exchange was not required.

I'll publish some info about who was active, and the info will also provides proof to OFCOM (and the RSGB) that we are using the bands for ATV/DATV.

At the end of the day, if you enjoyed operating and worked a few more stations than usual, I'm happy!

Dave
G8GKQ
BATC Contest Manager

Return to “ATV Activity and Contest Discussions”