DigiLite Lesssons to be Learnt from the Past Projects

g8ajn

Re: DigiLite Lesssons to be Learnt from the Past Projects

Post by g8ajn » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 am

Thanks for the info, Bill. I will look into the points you raise later on today when I have a chance. The problems all seem to arise when you use the Flash buttons, the regular html links are no problem for you. As no-one else has reported a problem I can only assume that there might be a setting (pop-up blocker,Flash setting etc) on the pcs that are not allowing the window to open, unless it is a windows7+ compatibility problem. I only kept the Flash buttons as a style rather than a necessity so I will go through and remove them in favour of simple links.The one that might have to remain is the one that allows access to the Serialiser/Config/Transmit code as there is a leecher block & copyright message to reduce the leech risk. If anyone has a problem accessing that software please contact me and I will supply the code direct. I will add a note to that effect onto the site.
Best wishes
Dave G8AJN

G3GJA

Re: DigiLite Lesssons to be Learnt from the Past Projects

Post by G3GJA » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

It might be worth trying a different browswer such as Chrome. If you are using Internet Explorer 9 you'll find that some of its advanced features can cause all sort of problems, some of which can't be fixed by using compatibility mode.

Clive G3GJA

Return to “DigiLite”