No more GB-PVR for realtime!

F6DZP

No more GB-PVR for realtime!

Post by F6DZP » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 am

Hello,

I really don't like to use GB-PVR for many reasons:
- this is a software that is put in memory each time you use windows, even if you don't need it
- the interface is very not user friendly
- it is a contrainst to use PVRX2 to schedule timing where you want to start and stop recording;
and
I don't need this PVR philosophy, I just want to capture my video when I want, just by clicking START and STOP!

So I have made a little graph to do that and it works very well in real time with Digilite transmit.
graph for realtime mpg capture SR1000.jpg
graph for realtime mpg capture SR1000.jpg (342.06 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Wonderful! I 'll never have to use GB-PVR in future and for me it's a great relief.

Last observation: When we are using SR1000 it's very important to set the capture in 352 or 320 pixels by line ( renderer will be in 720 again)
with this setup your picture is very much acceptable than capture in 720 pixels by line.
You can see my picture in Tutioune that stay with this definition even if I move ( not to much)

another graph if you want to see what you get - in real time
graphe capture pour SR1000.jpg
graphe capture pour SR1000.jpg (210.7 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
For people that don't want to create a graph, it can be very easy to develop a little software with beautiful and easy interface that ask you the setup and have 2 buttons PLAY and STOP and a window that show what you are capturing.

Jean Pierre F6DZP

Return to “DigiLite”