Changing stream name

Area for discussing streaming over the Internet, especially as it relates to ATV
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
greg

Changing stream name

Post by greg » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 am

Per the title, I wish to ask if it is possible to change my stream name.
I tried using the forum search tool but was told that "change", "changing", "stream" and "name" are all too common. You might want to look into that at some point to check if your search settings are too strict.

My callsign was previously 2E0HIS and is now M0ODZ (it has been since last year). Could my stream name be changed to reflect this?

Have a great weekend

de M0ODZ

Greg

G8GKQ
Site Admin

Re: Changing stream name

Post by G8GKQ » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:55 am

Hi Greg

Not sure if users can change it, but I have just gone in as Admin and changed your stream name. It seems that this was missed when your username was changed.

So your Stream Title is now M0ODZ (upper case) and your stream output URL is https://batc.org.uk/live/m0odz (lower case), and your stream key is m0odz-xxxxxx (lower case). Not sure what case the callsign in the key was before, but this is how it should be configured

Your stream key password (xxxxxx) is unchanged from what it was.

Hope that helps

Dave, G8GKQ

greg

Re: Changing stream name

Post by greg » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:02 am

Many thanks Dave, much appreciated.

Now I just have to come up with something worthy of being streamed :P

Return to “Streaming”