HOW DO YOU GET TO STREAM/

Area for discussing streaming over the Internet, especially as it relates to ATV
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
G4KLB

Re: HOW DO YOU GET TO STREAM/

Post by G4KLB » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi Adrian,

sent you an email

one other thing though, I did have to change a setting in the permissions in the site settings (as in your first photo) when I lost audio on one of my PCs the other day.
I mention this as noticed you didn't have the audio option showing on your screen shot.

Also the Wiki https://wiki.batc.org.uk/Watching_the_new_streamer is a little out of date as it now works on my iphone, just as well as the Puffin browser is no more on ios.

Hope you manage to resolve your issue.

g0mjw

Post by g0mjw » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:49 am

G4uvz wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:10 am
Looking back at other posts on Streaming it looks like Adobe Flash is almost at the end of it's life ...so I guess some IT expert will come up with a better solution...until then I will have to miss the Sunday Night BATC show!
Did you reload the page?

G4uvz

Post by G4uvz » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:53 am

Phil Crump has now set up an HTML option when you log in to a stream and that seems to have sorted the issue for me and I hope others

Return to “Streaming”