BATC Academy with Telford DARS

If you have any feedback concerning these forums, or want to leave the sysops a message, please post here.
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
G3UKV

BATC Academy with Telford DARS

Post by G3UKV » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Good afternoon
And what a good weekend was had by all at Eaton Manor in Shropshire.
A big thank you and congratulations to all who organised the event, and particularly Noel 'GTZ and Dave 'GKQ who put a lot of thought into this day-long workshop, as well as giving us an informative initial presentation. It was followed by practical operating and further testing on Sunday on the Mynd. There were about 15 of us present in total, with test gear, working Portsdowns, mini Tiounes, 5.6GHz equipment, spares, BATC boards and components and more for us to freely use and share experiences and expertise. It was the best Workshop day I've ever experienced in A.R.
Thanks too to Heather 'M0HMO, Paul G8AQA, David M0YDH, John G7ACD as well as resident helpers for providing good food and making us feel welcome.
My Portsdown now has the latest software, the RPi has moved to 'Stretch' and I've now got to box the resulting (working) rats nest!
Apologies if I've missed anyone out - my thanks to you too.
73 Martyn G3UKV

Return to “Feedback”