GB3FY

Locator: IO83LV
Non-operational
g3rfl

GB3FY

Post by g3rfl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 am

Hello ATV guys
I am John G3RFL in Cleveleys Lancashire keeper of the new GB3FY 10GHz repeater in FLEETWOOD. Still waiting for the NOV we tried a few years ago for it on 23cm, but it was turned down. We have about 12 members and its FREE the FYDE COAST ATV repeater Group.

So far I have had made the two aerials and designed a YIG yes YIG ATV TX and it's working well. The LOGIC is done with TESTCARD GENERATOR and will give out about 25W ERP. Sited at FARMER PARRS a THEME PARK outside Fleetwood.

FOLLOW the news on the new Ebook site CQ DATV.mobi on the Internet and this site...

John G3RFL....g3rfl@talktalk.net

g3rfl

Re: GB3FY

Post by g3rfl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm

HI

Lanky folk

I am 67 and have had real good things going to get a repeater Going on ANY band its really hard work but I was always up for a challenge to do it and so far seems to have broken some records so I am told the FM a YIG suitable for ATV FM repeater on 10Ghz

Then we need to go through the NOV started off well then a brick wall appeared internal BATC things happening

Well in the mean while I published our repeater progress on the New CQ-DATV.mobi and its FREE site run by Ian Pawson the Ex Editor of CQ-TV to basically tell other guys what is NEW and get input back.......So Far 13 FREE members I funded the whole thing....has a tribute to ATV....50 years now....

Then Out of the Blue BATC have sacked Trevor Brown and installed a new guy I have helped lots of times with over the years when An AtV er needs Help

AND was GOB SMACKED.....

After trying loads of LINKS type Emails to the BATC even tonight DID not Function so it looks like the BATC have shut the doors to communication

Realy Sad so I can now say I John Hudson will NOT get an NOV for GB3FY unless you know differnt

SORRY TO REPORT THIS BUT THATS THE STATUS TODATE......

HAD a real WEEK then this to boot.....

P1

G3RFL

G8GKQ
Site Admin

Re: GB3FY - NoV

Post by G8GKQ » Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 pm

The RSGB Web Site http://www.ukrepeater.net/vetting3tv.php indicates that the application for a NoV for GB3FY on 10 GHz was submitted on 10 December 2012.

Dave
G8GKQ

Return to “GB3FY”