This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
- 20140114_231814.jpg (95 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
- 20140114_231912.jpg (100.72 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
- 20140114_231800.jpg (73.42 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
- 20140114_231750.jpg (168.83 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
- 20140114_231819.jpg (87.89 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
For my version of the mod (for better sensitivity on it's own - no preamp) you could connect antenna input just at the 'T' of components (to the left of the Cap) under where it says 'IF-01' on the board, need to remove the two resistors to the left of the cap thats all.
The dc 5v connection on the underside is slightly different but you can just put a wire straight from the regulator o/p to the cap at center right of the logic chip.
Might be worth a try if someone has one lying about..