Pluto ver 0303 re-encode

Digital ATV - The latest generation, cutting edge ATV - Please discuss it all here.
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
G6MNJ

Pluto ver 0303 re-encode

Post by G6MNJ » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:38 pm

I know the Pluto can re-encode the stream delivered to it - I also know it is limited to 64K for its audio channels

Some time ago I was sent the information to what file in the Pluto has this maximum audio setting which I would like to edit again

Can somebody tell me the folder and filename inside the Pluto so I can change the max audio rate please?

Thank you

Paul G6MNJ

Thiagoros

Re: Pluto ver 0303 re-encode

Post by Thiagoros » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:12 am

G6MNJ wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:38 pm
I know the Pluto can re-encode the stream delivered to it - I also know it is limited to 64K for its audio channels

Some time ago I was sent the information to what file in the Pluto has this maximum audio setting which I would like to edit again

Can somebody tell me the folder and filename inside the Pluto so I can change the max audio rate please?

Thank you

Paul G6MNJ
If you want to change the maximum audio rate setting in Pluto, you must first discover the exact file in its system. While I don't have precise information, exploring Pluto's documentation or community forums may reveal clues.Fm Whatsapp Download

Return to “DATV - Digital ATV”