Making progress but...

Digital ATV - The latest generation, cutting edge ATV - Please discuss it all here.
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
M5TXJ

Making progress but...

Post by M5TXJ » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:58 am

Hello again,

Spurred on by my initial success in getting signals through QO-100 I'm now trying to improve quality and have moved from cctv cameras and EasyCap to OBS and Freestreamcoder. I'm slowly getting my head around everything but just want to check I'm in the right ballpark. My intention is to move to DatvEasy 2.0 when available as this will support the "for the brave" firmware on my Pluto, but until then I'm where I am. I seem to have everything working video wise but audio is a different matter, getting levels right is a nightmare in OBS and the quality is poor, I've tried several microphone setups and none are great. Also to get lipsync anything like acceptable I've got the audio "delay" at -950, the maximum allowed. Any tips are gratefully received.

73 Dave.
...are you sure I can't use a pair of 813's?... :shock:

Return to “DATV - Digital ATV”