Wanted - Fortop TVT-1300 Info or circuit diagram

If you are looking for something, ask here
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the poster indicates that the item is found or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.
Trident

Wanted - Fortop TVT-1300 Info or circuit diagram

Post by Trident » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello,

I picked up a Fortop TVT-1300 24cms FM TX at the recent Newark Hamfest which isn't working properly. Power o/p is only about half a watt on one frequency whilst the other frequency seems to be only a couple of hundred milliwatts and both channels drift markedly.

According to the limited info that came with the TX, power o/p should be in the order of a couple of watts and input current should be around 1.5A at 13.4V. It does transmit but the input current is only about 600mA at best, so something's clearly not right. I suspect the PA is blown but from the info I've found on the 2SC1594 o/p device, it only draws a couple of hundred mA which suggest it may not be just the PA down.

I know it's a bit of a long-shot, but does anyone have any helpful info on this TX that might help me restore it to working order please such as a circuit diagram, a spare 2SC1594 (or known alternative) or any knowledge of fault-finding/repair of these?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank.

Return to “Wanted”