- Longmynd 5 second timout and reset on signal loss; this prevents hangup on transition from DVB-S to DVB-S2 signals.
- Support for 4 new remotes: the LG Blu-Ray Disc Player BP-530R, the Hauppauge USB PVR (ex-digilite?), the Freesat V7 Combo and the AverMedia PC Card Tuner.
- Increased error checking and other minor improvements in the Ryde Player.
- Support for 4K HDMI displays.
- Increased audio volume from the RPi Audio Jack when using Comp Vid output.
- Updated button mapping to reflect the BATC PCBs that are soon to be available from the BATC Shop
If your remote is not in the list, please post details on the Forum here viewtopic.php?f=130&t=6759 and I will add it during the next update. Details of how to add a new remote are here: https://wiki.batc.org.uk/Ryde_remote_controls.
Please note that the "Mute" and "OSD Info" buttons are currently inoperative. The "Power" button simply stops the application; it is generally safe to power off the Raspberry Pi once the application is stopped.
Thanks to Phil M0DNY for the 5 second timout, to Tony G0AZQ and Shaun G8VPG for the new remotes, to Colin G4KLB for his testing and to Tim MW0RUD for the Ryde Player updates.