Free to a good home.

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
Geoff

Free to a good home.

Post by Geoff » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

Would anyone be interested in either of these?

I'm a retired video systems engineer, they've been in my loft for some years but I'm about to move and they have to go.
I'd prefer to find them a good home rather than just lob them into the WEEE.

I can send or upload photos if required.

Firstly there's a genlockable colour encoder with dual component (YCbCr) inputs and one component and 4 composite outputs. but I think it also acts as a standalone SPG & bars generator with full sync/subcarrier phase etc adjustment. There's no makers name and I can't remember any details.

There's also an 8x1 composite video switch, based on an Avitel VSW3108 card, cased with buttons. I used that a great deal once upon a time.

Both are in 1U cases.

I've put mains into both and the lights come on and they don't smell as though they're about to catch fire, but that's all I can say.

I'd be pleased if someone can use either or both. Collect from South London or we can discuss postage.

VE3HKS

Re: Free to a good home.

Post by VE3HKS » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 pm

Hi Geoff

My name is Rusty Salemink Pa0rka from the Netherlands. I am in the process of setting up and building a atv repeater. Maybe those switches would be suitable for that. I would be glad to pay for postage.

regards rusty pa0rka email rusty.salemink@gmail.com

Return to “For Sale”