CRTs (but probably not useful!)

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
M0RVB

CRTs (but probably not useful!)

Post by M0RVB » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:10 pm

I have a bunch of CV-type CRTs for disposal as I am getting rid of my valve collection. These are probably of little or no interest but anyway, here:

https://m0rvb.uk/valves/valves.php?list ... script=crt

Just £5 each but note these are crazy to ship so I would rather people collect from Leeds if at all possible, especially the biggies!
Jeremy
M0RVB

G8GQS

Re: CRTs (but probably not useful!)

Post by G8GQS » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:01 pm

Hi Jeremy

can I/we have the CV2352 CRT please for our MCR21 www.mcr21.org.uk restoration project . the van uses 6 waveform monitors with these tube in it so, for the long term, need to build up a stock of spares. There are numerous CRTs in camera CCUs but some research would be needed to list them.

Also interested in the CV1031 tx tetrode for display purposes. and a 4d32 if you have one?

Need to work out how to collect these, our Trust is based in Camberley and I don't go to Leeds very often.
Brian@MCR21.org.uk
Regards Brian

Visit the Virtual Broadcast TV camera Museum

M0RVB

Post by M0RVB » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:58 pm

G8GQS wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:01 pm
Hi Jeremy

can I/we have the CV2352 CRT please for our MCR21 www.mcr21.org.uk restoration project . the van uses 6 waveform monitors with these tube in it so, for the long term, need to build up a stock of spares. There are numerous CRTs in camera CCUs but some research would be needed to list them.

Also interested in the CV1031 tx tetrode for display purposes. and a 4d32 if you have one?

Need to work out how to collect these, our Trust is based in Camberley and I don't go to Leeds very often.
Brian@MCR21.org.uk
Sure, I'll put your name against those - we can sort logistics later. No 4D32, I may have some Tx valves with a similar base though. I have boxes of the blooming things collected over the years alongside the CV collection.

Jeremy
Jeremy
M0RVB

G8GQS

Post by G8GQS » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:54 am

HI Jeremy

Re the CV2352 CRT etc It occurred to me that you might be going to the BVWS swap meet this Sunday? or know someone who is going.

It would be a convenient way of moving the tubes?

We have a table there to raise funds for the www.MCR21.org.uk project.

Best Regards

Brian
Regards Brian

Visit the Virtual Broadcast TV camera Museum

M0RVB

Post by M0RVB » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:26 pm

I left the BVWS some years back but I've asked the question in case someone can drop by here and bring them down. Good idea.
Jeremy
M0RVB

M0RVB

Post by M0RVB » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:32 am

No offers to move the CRT I'm afraid - but it was short notice. I should have thought of that before - if you send me a list of where's and when's I'll see if I can sort something out.

Jeremy
Jeremy
M0RVB

Return to “For Sale”