Analogue 625 stuff

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
g8gtz

Analogue 625 stuff

Post by g8gtz » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Received by email:
I’m looking to dispose of a range of 625 analogue equipment collected by myself and late father (ex-BBC) There are a few items from the photos attached I may keep as I want to get a few things up and running.

So these have been on eBay several times and had lots of watchers but no bids and lots of people looking at offering £25 for the lot but it’s at least worth a couple of hundred.

I’ll happy send a full set of photographs to any interested party.

The equipment I’m looking to dispose of was part of a proposed museum project that sadly never got off the ground.

All items purchased from known suppliers and BBC sales.

NOTHING HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS SOLD AS SEEN SO I CANT GUARANTY IT WORKS BUT ALL ITEMS WHERE REMOVED FROM A WORKING STUDIO/FACILITIES COLLECTION IN PERSON ONLY - items in storage close to Junction 4a M5 SOLD AS SEEN AND UNTESTED
The haul consists of -

PROBEL
empty and full Probel matrix frames (psu are still in), and control panels - video and audio

AVITEL
Avitel VDA and ADA amps

SONY
5 Sony M7 ccu’s, 5 M7 RCP, 2 M5 CCU
, CMA-8 PSU pair of rebadged U-matic portable recorder
, dxc-3000, dxc-m7, studio chassis for m-7 camera, 4” viewfinder for m-7 camera.

VISTEK
Composite keyer

COX electronics
T8 vision mixer control surface
Several ACE units

TECHTRONIK
SPG

ASTON
Ethos and keyboard

PANASONIC
Recorder not sure on format but I think it’s a Panasonic DV

A selection of other sundry items and bits and bobs.

If you want any further information please contact me at cgmlee@me.com

Many thanks

Chris Lee

Return to “For Sale”