Hamlet HVI301 videoscope

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
g8gtz

Hamlet HVI301 videoscope

Post by g8gtz » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:40 am

I have received the following email:
I am David Wilson and was a BATC member from 1969 to around 2019 but never had a transmitting licence as my interest was in closed circuit TV live coverage and recording. My previous addresses were generally in the Milton Keynes area but I have now returned to Lancashire. I still have a Hamlet HVI301 videoscope which I used for signal monitoring when copying or editing recordings which I bought for about £1500 new and used occasionally but is no longer required. It has been checked (with a low quality colour bar generator and domestic camera). It would be tragic if I put the working unit on the scrap heap so if the club or any group or member is able to make good use of it then I would prefer to donate it for no charge except carriage (about 6 kilogram) or free if collected from Lytham St.Annes in Lancashire. I might be able to deliver within 30 miles.

The item has 3 composite inputs with on screen displays of PAL vectorscope and waveform monitor with luminance and chrominance filter and sequential displays. I attach a few crude off screen photographs to illustrate.

If further details are required, members could email me with an enquiry but there may be a delay in replying or telephone for a chat.

David Wilson
If interested, please reply here and I will forwardto David.

Noel
VIDEOSCOPE 6A.jpg
VIDEOSCOPE 6A.jpg (443.73 KiB) Viewed 283 times

G8PEF

Re: Hamlet HVI301 videoscope

Post by G8PEF » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi, Noel

I can give this a good home, if you could pass on my email address to David, it would be appreciated.

< oghma@live.co.uk >

Many thanks
John, G8PEF

Return to “For Sale”