This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.
- Frequency range 250kHz to 3GHz
- Output Level: -140dBm to +19dBm
- Linearity: +0.2dB typ, Switching time <80ms (Normal mode)/<10ms (Continuous mode)
- RF Spectrum Invert Function
- Buil-In dual channel 14bit Arbitrary Waveform Generator with optional 2GByte memory upgrade (512MSamples per channel) for creation of internal I/Q modulation signals
- Internal 120GB SSD for waveform and setting storage
- Built-in CF card reader for transferring data
- Built-in BER Measurement Function for bit rates of 1kbps to 20Mbps
- External Interfaces: 100Mbps Ethernet, GPIB
- Comes with optional mechanical attenuator (which has >70% of its overall service life of 20 Million operations left)
- Comes with latest firmware installed and a copy of the Anritsu IQProducer Windows software on CD
More details can be found here:
https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/test-meas ... ts/mg3700a
https://dl.cdn-anritsu.com/en-au/test-m ... E11500.pdf
The Generator has been manufactured in 2012 and is in very good cosmetical and fully working condition.
Asking price is £1800 ono