This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.
If you are interested PM me and I will put you in contact with him.
- 4 Channels with 500MHz analogue BW
- 4GSa/s max sample rate
- ‘M’ Memory Option = 1/2/4Mpts
- 8.4” TFT display with single, dual, quad 8x grid
- Persistence mode (color/monochrome) in 256 gradients/colours
- Math on math, up to four math functions
- Comes with the following Options:
o WAVA (Wave Analyzer), includes:
EMM (Extended Math and Measurements) – enables FFT up to 4Mpts, Histograms (up to 2B events) and Trending as well as additional math tools
o DFP (Digital Filter Package) – implements a set of FIR filters
o JTA (Jitter and Timing Analysis) – measure a wide range of timing parametersL cycle-to-cycle, period, frequency, time interval, width; use JitterTrack™ to plot parameter variation vs time
o PMSK (PolyMask Mask Testing) – pass/fail testing against complex, user-defined masks. Masks can be created with the free LeCroy MaskMaker™ utility for Windows.
o SMAP (Surface Map) – heat map/Waterfall diagram, helps to see changes over time
o PMT (Power Measurements) – wizard-driven analysis of power electronics like transmitters and motor control units
o DMOD (Demodulation and Vector Analysis Package) – enables analysis of complex modulated signals
o APT (Advanced Trigger Package)
o ENET (Ethernet Analysis) – analysis of Ethernet 100BaseT and 1000BaseT signals (within the scope’s BW limit)
o HDS (Hard Disk Support) – enables rear PCMCIA slot which can be used with a CF-to-PCMCIA adapter and CompactFlash™ memory card to store screen shots, settings and measurement data on a removable device
- Built-in graphics printer (no paper) and floppy untested, all other functions checked and work 100% fine.
- Scope comes with latest firmware installed and calibration until 7/19. Also included are four brand new 500MHz X10 passive probes