Elektor subscription half price with a free RPI3B+

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
gi7ugv

Re: Elektor subscription half price with a free RPI3B+

Post by gi7ugv » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Pi received today and thanks for the heads up on this one.

I wasn't a reader before but having gone through a few of the back issues I should have been. Not from issue 1 though as that predates me a couple of years :)

G7VVF

Post by G7VVF » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Yes , my Pi came today as well

Duncan

M5TXJ

Post by M5TXJ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Mine too, now to find the soldering iron!

73 Dave.

G4FRE

Post by G4FRE » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 pm

so did mine. Already deployed

Dave
G4FRE

G8PEF

Post by G8PEF » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:02 am

radiogareth wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:13 am
Aahh, someone else whos got issue 1 onwards :-) Over the years they have published so much that has been useful in both my hobby and career. The early copies are very dog-eared as they were passed around numerous other interested parties.
Looks like everyone will be happy in the end.
Indeed, Gareth - I bought the first issue that came on sale in the UK (issue 7, with the 'TV Tennis' board in it ;) ) and very quickly decided to send to the Netherlands for the first 6 issues as this was before they had a proper UK office set up... I subscribed from there on until it became too model train oriented (mid-1990s?) and then bought the odd issue whenever it had something other than train control stuff in it, lol. I resubscribed about 10 years ago, and that gave me the opportunity to download all the issues I'd missed and read them properly. I still have all the paper copies that I bought though, and regularly delve into the past issues for 'entertainment' :)

Return to “For Sale”