Filter-Modulator board, FTDI Module and MTV2 pcb

Items for sale here please
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Adverts will be archived when the seller indicates that the item is sold or after one year. If you wish to keep advertising after one year, please re-post.

Thank you
radiogareth

Filter-Modulator board, FTDI Module and MTV2 pcb

Post by radiogareth » Mon May 27, 2024 1:34 pm

NOW ALL SOLD....

Surplus to requirements from previous purchases and needing new homes..

A brand new SISB (Still In Sealed Bag) BATC filter modulator board. If its of use/interest to anyone its FREE other than the required postage.....

Also an unused BATC Mini-Tiouner PCB with a second one to salvage the dual-row sockets from (i can extract them for you if required) £4 posted

Brand new FTDI module in its box, useful if you are building a Knucker (or indeed a mini-tiouner....) £20 posted

Send me a PM with what you want.....

Gareth
BATC.jpg
BATC.jpg (144.02 KiB) Viewed 946 times
Last edited by radiogareth on Tue May 28, 2024 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

G1BRB

Re: Filter-Modulator board, FTDI Module and MTV2 pcb

Post by G1BRB » Mon May 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Hi Gareth, seems I am not allowed to PM you, maybe because I am mainly a reader that a poster.
If you have not had any offers yet I will take them all. If you can message me then we can sort things out.
You are welcome to text or WhatsApp me if you wish [mobile number obfuscated by moderator].

Adrian G1BRB.

Moderation: Please do not put personal contact details on open pages. You should be able to send a PM now you have made your first post.

radiogareth

Re: Filter-Modulator board, FTDI Module and MTV2 pcb

Post by radiogareth » Tue May 28, 2024 7:05 am

Hi Adrian, I'll message you via here, but consider them as 'sold to you'.
Gareth

Return to “For Sale”