Support for HaсkRF microwave boards and RTL/RSP/AirSpy

Forum for discussion about the Langstone Microwave Transceiver that shares some features with the Portsdown. Wiki: https://wiki.microwavers.org.uk/Langstone_Project
R1CAU

Support for HaсkRF microwave boards and RTL/RSP/AirSpy

Post by R1CAU » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Hello Colin!
I repeated your Langston design on Pluto and was already thinking asking about Lime-Mini support. And now, there is already support! It is excellent! In the coming days, I will definitely try to launch a separate construct for the Lime-Mini.

I wanted to ask if you are planning to do support for HackRF transceivers. Aliexpress abounds in cheap offerings of this microwave board. It is very strange for me to see that many developers of fully functional software for radio amateurs bypass this wonderful project. (For example SDR Console)
I understand the not very good technical characteristics of HackRF for HF, for VHF/UHF/SHF they are acceptable. Not very good, but acceptable for homemade DIY-radio.
Can we hope for future support for HackRF boards?

Also, it would be interesting to have in the presented design finished projects of the receiver on simple SDR-RTL keys V3 or keys SDRPlay or AirSpy. How difficult is it to implement?

I understand your employment and possibly other interests. Is there any interest in implementing similar solutions?

Return to “The Langstone Microwave Transceiver”