- Posts: 505
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:36 am
I have just released two small updates to the Langstone and Langstone V2 software.
1. Touching the S-Meter will now switch the displayed text (underneath the bargraph) between S-Units and dBs. The dB readout is in steps of 1dB and should make aligning antennas and comparing signal levels easier.
2. CTCSS tone added for FM transmit. There is a new settings entry to select the CTCSS tone frequency. Setting a frequency of 0.0 Hz disables the Tone.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:04 am
Just done the Langstone update and ctcss works great on our local repeaters.
Thank you for such a rapid response, A great piece of gear is now even better.
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Superb service Colin - it does pay to go to rallies and events and talk to the designers