The event will be orgainised by local ATVers including Barry G8AGN - more details to follow and registration will be via http://www.g0ghk.com/
Put it in your diary now!
There will be a Portsdown and MiniTiouner Clinic and a QO-100 DATV Demo on the Saturday.
The BATC Shop will also be present, with the last 4 BATC LimeSDR Minis available by pre-order (only) - please e-mail email@example.com. We also hope to have new stock of MiniTiouner kits by then. Cash-only on the day.
Please follow this link for details and registration. http://www.g0ghk.com/events/cat19fuwrt/
For the last time, there will be 5 LimeSDR Minis on sale for the cash (only) price of £155 each. These are available to members only - please let me know beforehand to reserve one. These are the last of the BATC's stock and we will not be getting any more.
We will also have Serit Tuners and PCBs so that you can build receivers for QO-100.
The BATC has the last 4 remaining LimeSDR Minis for sale in the BATC Shop at £155 cash - please pre-reserve yours with me.
- 08:00 Site opens for set-up
- 10:00 Site opens to public (£10 entry including lunch)
- 11:30 BATC Shop and Portsdown Clinic opens
- 11:30 Simple approach to matching PA devices of unknown input impedance and output load requirement - Bernie G4HJW
- 12:00 Lunch (provided by FARS)
- 13:00 BATC Update – Dave, G8GKQ
- 13:15 QO-100 demo (outside and in) - Jen, G4HIZ
- 14:00 Introduction to Software Defined Radio for Beginners – Heather, M0HMO
- 14:30 Coffee Break
- 15:00 Seeing from A to B using 5.6GHz FPV ATV – Barry G8AGN
- 15:45 DATV Receive Systems/software – Dave, G8GKQ
- 16:30 Close
- 19:00 Dinner (The Red Lion in Epworth – Menu: http://www.redlionepworth.co.uk/main-menu/4590505310
Book with Kevin (Kevin.Avery@tunstall.com) prior to Friday)
- 09:00 Site opens to public (£10 entry including lunch)
- Morning: Antenna Range WX permitting
- Morning: Demonstrations optical & Microwave across the grounds.
- Morning: Trader tables in Hall B2 (Sam G4DDK , Alan G3NYK, (Tin plate boxes etc) )
- Morning: Construction competition entries on the top workshop table with description / write up.
- 12:00 Lunch (provided by FARS)
- 13:00 SMD construction workshop & placement of 0402 components G3AAF & G7CKX
- Noise figure 10 MHz - 12.8 GHz
- Noise source calibration 10 MHz – 12.8 GHz
- mW level power meter calibration 9 kHz – 12.4 GHz
- Return loss 1 MHz – 6 GHz
- 2 port testing filters and amplifiers 100 kHz – 12.4 GHz
- Spectrum analysers 9 kHz to 12.8 GHz (and 26.5 GHz)
- Power measurement 100 kHz – 18 GHz
- Portsdown/LimeSDR/MiniTiouner testing and get-well equipment
Dont want to steal any attention from the main talk though where you will see a more professional setup i'm sure
Will be there on Saturday only.
There have been no volunteers to set up and run a video/audio production feed for streaming, but I do hope to stream the proceedings using best efforts with a (good) webcam.
We will be looking for volunteers to help with video/audio production and streaming at future events (CAT 20 for example) - please think about this as these things do not happen by magic!
Sorry - you are correct, I did not ask. It was a last minute decision on my part to provide very basic streaming at this Mini-convention as there had been a lot of requests for the previous 2 mini-conventions to be streamed.
We would very much appreciate your help for CAT 20 which will be a full production.