End bezel for Hammond case and 1.3" OLED

Discussion about the MiniTiouner board and the MiniTiouner Digital ATV Receive Software. See also http://www.vivadatv.org/index.php
radiogareth

End bezel for Hammond case and 1.3" OLED

Post by radiogareth » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:46 pm

I've just finished ('learning')the cad and have done some trials for 3-D printing end plates for the suggested Hammond aluminium case for the MiniTiouner.
Final version will have countersunk holes for the end plate fixing holes 'just like' the original. Included 8 small diameter spacers to carefully mount the glass screen just behind the cut-out.
I'll print them for collection at CAT18 if anyone would like one, £2 a go plus a nominal donation to BATC.
Silver, black, blue, red, white, bright orange and 'clear'.
Leave a reply here or PM me.
Gareth
2018-09-09 20.33.18.jpg
2018-09-09 20.33.18.jpg (1011.25 KiB) Viewed 2950 times

radiogareth

Re: End bezel for Hammond case and 1.3" OLED

Post by radiogareth » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:34 am

For those who don't like filing and drilling I have now done the CAD and tested an end-plate for the Tuner/USB/DC power end of the suggested Hammond case. Its as per the dimensions here https://wiki.batc.org.uk/images/b/b4/No ... iouner.pdf.

I'm happy to make them available by post as follows:

Either end (USB end or OLED screen end) £3 to include postage and 50p towards the BATC
Both ends £5.50 to include postage and a £1 donation to the BATC.

Colours available Black, Blue, Ice-blue (transparent), transparent bright green, Red, white, silver/aluminium-ish, clear, pearl blue and virulent orange.

Payment by paypal friends/family or please add 5% to cover their fees.

I can also offer the Thingyverse RPi screens, both flat and rectangular on a similar basis. Please see my post on the Portsdown forum thread.

DIrect email is best, to g4xat@ntlworld.com

Gareth

Return to “The MiniTiouner and MiniTioune Digital Receive Software”