Problem obtaining the software

Discussion about the MiniTiouner board and the MiniTiouner Digital ATV Receive Software. See also http://www.vivadatv.org/index.php
MathsBloke

Problem obtaining the software

Post by MathsBloke » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 am

Hi, I'm trying to register on the MiniTioune website in order to download the software but I've tried twice now and get no response! Just wondering if the site owner is away at the moment? It mentions getting in touch with one of the administrators but I couldn't find anyway to do this via the site - any help much appreciated as I'm trying to get the project completed this weekend in order to demo the system at our local club on Tuesday.

Regards
Bob G6TDR

M0DHP

Re: Problem obtaining the software

Post by M0DHP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:57 am

Hi Bob. Did you ever hear back from the website?

Ray M0DHP

MathsBloke

Post by MathsBloke » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:47 am

Hi Ray,

Yes, sorry I should have probably reported back that everything was ok. I think that it took about 24 hours and I got my login.
Since then I've built the v1 tuner - which worked first time - and I was able to demo a raspberry pi running the batc software with the tuner at our local club (Otley Amateur Radio Club). I'm hoping to get some of the members interested enough to build their own kits.

I'm in the final stages of building the v2 tuner and then I move on to my first ever Surface Mount project - the LO filter board for the Portsdown. A bit daunting as those SMD's are VERY small :)

Regards
Bob G6TDR

M0DHP

Post by M0DHP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Thanks, Bob. I've registered but not heard back - will just have to be patient!

M5TXJ

Post by M5TXJ » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:38 am

Hi, I registered for the VivaDATV forum and hadn't heard back in a week. I kept trying to see if i could login with no success. I emailed after an unsuccessful attempt, got a reply saying I'd been registered days before, I tried again and success?

73 Dave
...are you sure I can't use a pair of 813's?... :shock:

G1BVI

Post by G1BVI » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Still waiting too since Thursday and there does not seem any way of finding an administrator to contact as per the site sugestion.

F6DZP

Post by F6DZP » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:27 am

Hello,

I am the administrator. ==> f6dzp@yahoo.fr
I don't know why, but the website doesn't send me any message when someone has registered.
I have not found how to fix it, so I try to remember to go to the administrator panel and search for new user just registered, sometimes I do it every day, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days.
There is now nobody waiting, so I suppose I have sent all acceptation early this morning.
I appologize for the delay.

Jean-Pierre F6DZP

G1BVI

Post by G1BVI » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am

Hello,
Thank you Jean Pierre

I have access now.
I must brush up on my French and read some of the posts :)

Regards

Nick
F6DZP wrote: I am the administrator. ==> f6dzp@yahoo.fr
I don't know why, but the website doesn't send me any message when someone has registered.
I have not found how to fix it, so I try to remember to go to the administrator panel and search for new user just registered, sometimes I do it every day, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days.
There is now nobody waiting, so I suppose I have sent all acceptation early this morning.
I appologize for the delay.

Jean-Pierre F6DZP

Return to “The MiniTiouner and MiniTioune Digital Receive Software”