I registered on VivaDATV site a while back.
Today i finished building the Mini Tioune2 .
I went onto the site today to download the Mini Tioune software, but it would not let me login.
I asked for a new password to be sent to my email address (several times) but i have not received any reply.
Can you help?
John Wiggins G8KUZ
Long time no hear.
Been moving my shack down from the loft into what was my son's bedroom. He only comes to visit 2 or 3 times a year so he has a bed in
the corner and the rest of the room is now full of my stuff.
Until I sort out this software problem i've borrowed a sat receiver from Albert G4DHO , but in the move to the new shack I
could not find the remote to set it up. Anyway i've just had a visit from albert and now i'm up and running on GB3UD in rx mode.
I now need to to sort out my Comtech modules and amp so that i can put a picture in.......don't hold your breath!
(i'm also collecting the bits to build the Portsdown Tx).
In the mean time how do i access your dropbox to have a go at downloading the software?
Thanks for the reply
where do you get the Minitioune V0.8s software from. I have registerd on the Viva DATV site and no password sent back. I have requested a new password more times than i can poke a stick at it------- no reply
what do I do ???
Version 0.8 is latest.
Minitioune V0.8s for all MiniTiouners or MiniTiouners-PRO
Postby F6DZP » Fri 20 Apr 2018 12:38
Minitioune V0.8s is ready for download. // Minitioune v0.8 est disponible pour le téléchargement.
Minitioune v0.8s can work with all kind of MiniTiouners // Minitioune V0.8s peut fonctionner avec tout type de MiniTiouners
- MiniTiouner V1 (homemade, kit F1CHF, kit BATC ...) with NIM Eardatek EDS-4B47FF1B+
- MiniTiouner V1(homemade, kit F1CHF, kit BATC ...) with NIM SHARP BS2F7HZ0169/Samsung DNBU-10512IST / LG TDQX-S001F
- MiniTiouner V1(homemade...) with NIM Serit SP-2246T
- MiniTiouner V1 + extension (kit BATC V1+ pcb extension) with NIM Serit FTS-4335 , FTS-4334 or FTS-4339
- MiniTiouner V2 (homemade, kit BATC V2...) with NIM Serit FTS-4335 , FTS-4334 or FTS-4339
- MiniTiouner-PRO (homemade or already built by REF) with NIM Serit FTS-4335 , FTS-4334 or FTS-4339
- MiniTiouner-Express (already built by DATV-express.org/USA) with NIM Serit FTS-4334
Minitioune software must now detect which kind of MiniTiouner is used because they don’t have all the same hardware possibilities.
- If you are using a MiniTiouner V1 (Eardatek, Sharp..), change nothing
- If you are using a MiniTiouner-PRO, change nothing
- If you are using a MiniTiouner V1+extension or V2 ( BATC kit) with a NIM FTS4335 or FTS4334, you must add a resistor between the Ground and pin CN2-19.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f70aun25cjmmj ... e.zip?dl=1
Maybe BATC could arrange with Jean-Pierre to also host the software on this site?
It is a big integral part of the DATV RX system.