Due to Switcher Fault We have re-directed digital output to IO92GQ GB3ET Link,
I hope to travel down to ET in the next month to refurbished system...
Going to IO92GQ GB3ET Link on repeaters page,
If you see the Blue Screen with invite to Tx, have a go as Rx (1249 2M/S) performance very much improved.
GB3ET Stream will be back on soon (off Air Stream Yagi changes), and then 1249 analog input available, same improvements.
Steve M0SKM Dunstable was giving his new P.A. a try out toward ET near Banbury.
I managed to get this frame dispite my flakey 4G stream.
Looking forward to his return, and I can update picture
And here it is!
- M0SKM-1.png (382.58 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
- M0SKM-2.png (194.26 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
- Ikea_faraday_cage.jpg (260.74 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Sorry I missed this post, better late than never!
Hope you didn't have to queue?
2E0XAY, Steve in Leiester now getting in, added rain storms recently for best performance?
Thanks for update.
Picture from Steve's shack in Leicester.
- 2E0XAY Testcard.png (200.84 KiB) Viewed 852 times
- Picture from Steve's shack.png (227.65 KiB) Viewed 856 times