CQ-TV 260 is ready for download

Discussions relating to CQ-TV, the magazine of the British Amateur Television Club (BATC)
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
g8gtz

CQ-TV 260 is ready for download

Post by g8gtz » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:58 am

The electronic copy of CQ-TV 260 is available for download on the new BATC website at https://batc.org.uk/cq-tv/cq-tv-download/ You will need to be logged in to the website to access this page which contains the last 8 copies of CQ-TV available only to members.

If you have not already visited the new website, you will need to do a password reset before you can access the CQ-TV page - simply follow the instructions on this wiki page https://wiki.batc.org.uk/Resetting_your_password

The printed version, on high quality gloss paper, will be dispatched in the next 10 days to those members who subscribe to the printed magazine - if you currently don't receive the printed version, why not consider upgrading when you next renew your subscription.

CQ-TV 260 covers the whole spectrum of DATV with features on 71 MHz and 76GHZ, a very useful 437MHz .5 watt driver amplifier for the Portsdown and 3 articles on analogue ATV including news of the very latest DX record on 5.6GHz!

There's an article written by Andrew Cotton from the BBC describing the challenges of producing the Royal Wedding in High Dynamic Range and news of the BATC bursary scheme designed to help drive innovation and experimentation by the ATV community.

There's a guide as to what you can expect from the BATC general meeting and don't forget to buy your tickets for the BATC CAT18 convention and general meeting which will be held on Sept 15th and 16th at the Midland Air Museum next door to Coventry airport - these are available in the BATC shop https://batc.org.uk/category/cat18/ along with the free BGM pass for Sunday afternoon only.

We hope you enjoy this packed issue of CQ-TV - we'd love to receive some feedback from you on the forum - and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at CAT18.

g8cjs

Re: CQ-TV 260 is ready for download

Post by g8cjs » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:32 pm

Can you check the link Dave it seems to take you to a join the BATC page, not download the the latest magazine ????

M0SKM

Post by M0SKM » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Hi
The magazine download link works fine for me.

You may have the old beta link in cache; do a control F5.

BTW It was Noel posted the link.

Steve
Last edited by M0SKM on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Find me on D Star through GB7BP

g8gtz

Post by g8gtz » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi Trevor,

We've had a problem with honorary members (which are a different class of user) as they were a late addition to the system and did not get added in to the rights for all the menus and pages.

It should be fixed now - if not, let me know.

Noel

g0mjw

Post by g0mjw » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:07 pm

It's very good. The link took me to the join page as well. I think this happens if you are not logged in.

Mike

Return to “CQ-TV, The BATC Magazine”