CQ-TV 276 Feedback

Discussions relating to CQ-TV, the magazine of the British Amateur Television Club (BATC)
Forum rules
This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.

Thank you
g4saq

CQ-TV 276 Feedback

Post by g4saq » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:12 pm

I saw in the email that accompanied the latest CQ_TV that feedback is sought on our journal. I think that CQ-TV is a great publication! I am a 'read it from cover to cover' type, usually as soon as it arrives. The range of articles is always broad and interesting. The presentation and layout are very professional. My thanks to our editor and all those involved in production. 73, Russ.

G8HKN

Re: CQ-TV 276 Feedback

Post by G8HKN » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:56 pm

Same Here

DL1BJV

Re: CQ-TV 276 Feedback

Post by DL1BJV » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:59 pm

Hi Noel and all,

I enjoy reading CQ-TV. Every issue has kept me up to date with all of the latest info's on the BATC Projects.
There are always some very interesting articles covering the whole spectrum of (D)ATV and more.
I also receive the CQ-TV hardcopy which is very professional in layout and quality. Just take it anywhere, no need for a computer.
The Download copy has the advantage that Foto's, circuit diagrams etc. can be enlarged, giving more details.
I have downloaded all 276 copies onto my SSD.

I can't think of any suggestions to change or improve the magazine, it is excellent.
And yes, I do read it from cover to cover.

Many thanks to all contributers writing articles, and to all concerned with the publication making CQ-TV possible.

73 Wolfgang

Return to “CQ-TV, The BATC Magazine”