This forum is run by the BATC (British Amateur Television Club), it is service made freely available to all interested parties, please do not abuse this privilege.
So the big question is what do you want to read about in CQ-TV 263:
* A simple guide to receiving DATV on Oscar 100?
* What do I need to build a DATV transmit system for Oscar100?
* Modifying my LNB?
* Nothing to do with Oscar 100!
And to save the G8Gxx team having to write everything, what story have you got to tell - can you jot down some notes on the following that we can turn in to an article:
* How I received Oscar 100 and my experiences
* Summary of LNB types and which is best for what.
* An introduction to OBS
* Something completely different!
Come on - let's have your input so we can make it a great issue for all those new members who have joined this month to buy a tuner from the shop!
Apart from a program to accurately predict next weeks lottery numbers, I can't think of anything else.
I really would like and article about DVBS(2) theory and Minitiouner option combined with al the possible modes bandwidth and fec options clearly explained with pros and cons ?
Most people who are interested already now how to point A dish and where to click to receive A signal.